Dear guests! We welcome you in our hotel!
Please, read carefully the accommodation policy of HOME HOTEL BISHKEK.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The policy complies with the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees of the Kyrgyz State Committee on Housing and Utilities, the Kyrgyz State Committee on Tourism, the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, and with the requirements of the International Hotel Association Board.
2. HOME HOTEL BISHKEK guarantees to its guests observation of all the rules of confidentiality.
3. Smoking in HOME HOTEL BISHKEK is prohibited, except for specially designated areas.
4. The hotel administration reserves the right to impose a penalty for the guests’ violating the fire safety regulations, smoking in unauthorized places, and failure to comply with lawful requirements of the administration.
5. Any comments and suggestions regarding the hotel operation can be left at the hotel reception.
II. HOTEL POLICY OF ACCOMMODATION
1. The hotel is open for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check-out time is 12:00 h p.m., check-in time is after 1:00 h p.m.
2. Breakfast can be served at your preliminary request to your room from 6:00 to 11:00 h a.m. and must be paid separately.
3. Please, leave your valuables and documents at the administration or in your room. The hotel administration bears no responsibility for any items you left unkept outside your room.
4. Additional free services of the hotel include high-speed Wi-Fi in your room, ambulance call, wake up calls, maid service, provision of sewing notions, extra bed at request, and so on. We will try to resolve any issue for your comfortable stay in our hotel.
5. Please take care of the hotel property, observe the fire safety regulations of the hotel. When leaving your room, please, close the windows, turn off valves in the kitchen and other rooms, turn off lights and other electrical appliances. In case of any damage to the hotel property the guest shall compensate its full cost in accordance with the hotel’s internal documents.
6. The hotel guests shall take into account and do not object to the use of video surveillance system in the hotel territory, except for toilets and personal guest suites.
To ensure order and safety in the hotel the following is prohibited:
1. Smoking in rooms, on balconies and premises of the hotel, except for specifically designated areas.
2. Transferring the keys to the rooms to any third parties.
3. Keeping flammable materials in the room.
4. Bringing any materials and subject being hazardous to life and health of others to the hotel territory and keeping them in the room.
5. Shifting furniture and take it out of the room.
6. Breaking the accepted standards of behavior, including staying in the hotel in a condition of extreme alcoholic or drug inebriation.
7. Showing any aggressive actions that threaten the safety of health or property of other persons.
8. Causing damage to the hotel property.
9. Keeping any pets in the rooms (accommodation with animals is possible only by prior arrangement).
III. PROCEDURE OF RESERVATION, ACCOMMODATION REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FOR THE HOTEL SERVICES
1. Any payments for accommodation and services provided by the hotel, shall be carried out in cash, by bank transfer or with use of credit cards, according to the current price list at the hotel.
2. The guest may cancel the hotel reservation without penalty 24 hours before his/her check-in.
3. If accommodation in the hotel lasts less than one day, the full cost for a day shall be charged.
4. Any refund of money can be carried out only with a receipt for payment of the hotel services provided within one hour from the time of check-in, if the guest did not use the room.
5. Early check-in (before 1.00 h p.m.) or late check-out (after 12:00 h p.m.) is allowable for guests only with availability of free rooms in the hotel and lack of orders for similar dates.
6. When checking-in, the guest shall make payment for the hotel accommodation. The hotel reserves the right to refuse service to the guests who did not present their identity cards or refused to pay for their accommodation.
7. If you want to extend your staying in the hotel room, we will consider such a possibility, and if it is possible, you can continue to stay at the hotel, having made payment for the next and subsequent day (if necessary).
8. In the event of key loss, the administrator will issue you a new key in value according to the current price list.
9. On the day of departure, the room key must be returned to the administrator. In the case of any damage to the property, the guest must pay the full cost of the damaged property according to the price list.
10. If possible, please, inform the administrator of your departure time.
11. For more information about the hotel services, please contact the hotel administrator by telephone numbers:
+996 772 171515 (WhatsApp / Viber)
+996 555 504949 (WhatsApp / Viber)
+996 555 624129
+996 772 182727
+996 312 302203
In case of any violation of the accommodation policy adopted in the hotel, the administration has the right to refuse further guest’s accommodation.
We wish you a nice rest,